This is a list of “stuff” that we recommend you take to “the field”:
- PETITION FORMS (bring extras…you'll be glad, and people may want to take some so they can help…so bring LOTS)click here to find out WHERE TO GET PETITION FORMSclick here if you can do 2-sided printing and want to PRINT YOUR OWN
- 3 CLIPBOARDS (or large strong pads of paper that you can clip things to)
CLIP ON A SMALL PIECE OF PAPER to scribble to get pens to work.
- EXTRA PENS (dark blue/black)
- A PAD OF PAPER (to collect email addresses and to scribble to get pens working)
- YELLOW STICKIES (NO TAPE…forms w/marks will be DISCARDED by the state) (you can use the stickies to help sort the forms by town, because NO OTHER MARKS are allowed on the forms, except the signatures, their addresses and the town)-
CLIPS to organize the papers, especially useful if it’s windy.
A milkcrate or other way to organize sheets for different towns may be helpful.
- CELL PHONE, charged… & list of phone numbers: 978 808 7173 (Terra), and whomever you are coordinating w/ regionally
BASIC HAND OUTS
FOR THE PUBLIC
— flyers (can be printed from the website, the quarter page version is most handy)
— legal discussion (not many people will take this)
— cards (contact us, we have plenty)