This page is to store Action Items. Please choose “edit” and make change/share progress. Then choose “save”.
PLEASE NOTE: meetings that we're supposed to be at, as a group, are listed AFTER the action item list.
PLEASE ALSO SEE THE ALLIES TRACKING PAGE to see status/actions associated with specific organizations.
- ask your State Reps and Senators for an endorsement. see here for sample endorsement letter.
- ask your orgs for endorsements. see here for sample endorsement letter.
- forward the info to your lists
- ask around for skills and help needed
Stuff not getting done, in case someone can do:
- find graphics person for timeline
- find NORML people
- find out when Tea Party meetings are
- financial mgmt, legal
- twitter? are we doing it?
- setup bulliten board at the shool
- get us in at UMass
- Online Calendars, Globe, GBH, etc,
– Western Mass
- Email lists of clerks DONE
- Email lists of State Reps in process
- email list maintenance, send out meeting announcements, agenda/action list maintenance
- press list maintenance
- sign up for WePay account and give Terra the password, so she can install it on the website
- quarter page flyer w/judiciary members/towns
- set up blogger instruction page
- set up petitioner instruction page REVIEW DRAFT
- get petitioner script from Laura
- set up radio show w/Denise WCUW 91.3 community radio servicing Worcester County.
THESE PEOPLE APPEAR TO BE WORKING ON SOMETHING OTHER THAN PMA
- will create the “all roads lead to personhood” one pager STILL NOT DONE
- will help Julie w/MTA facebook page STILL NOT DONE
- MTA: follow up on possible state conference connection Lee Ketelson took this over, probably Julie is going to Lee's house
- MTA: do facebook page STILL NOT DONE
- gather list of activist groups on cape STILL NOT DONE, Terra offered to do wiki instead
- give comments (specific edits/changes) to the one page “Tea Party” flyer